How to wash a baby towel:
- To avoid absorption the color of the towel that one to the other towel, then you should separate the light-colored to dark.
- For babies who are new towels, wash in warm water while the white towel in hot water along with a gentle detergent. To help maintain the color of the towel remains in the original add a cup of vinegar.
- Meanwhile, for the old towels, wash in warm water with mild soap, specifically for the white towel is mixed with hot water. You may add half a cup of baking soda to keep the baby towels remain fresh and fragrant.
- If you have a dryer, then dry the towels old and new at a low heat setting to prevent fiber damage. Use round cool if we wash towels that have detailed decoration.
- Move the baby towels from the dryer and fold into a flat surface to spruce up any existing wrinkles.
- Place a wet towel in a place exposed to the wind. If we do not immediately wash the towels so we can blow-dry the towel to dry.